Stanhope Summer Home
Relax on the Deck
Play a Round of Golf
Deep Sea Fishing & Restaurants Nearby
Fresh Lobster for Dinner
Beautiful Sunsets a Short Walk Away
Relax at Nearby Beaches
Stroll along the Bay
Welcome to an executive Summer Home located in the heart of beautiful North Shore, Prince Edward Island (PEI). Located in sought-after Stanhope, minutes from the PEI National Park, a short walk from the beach and picturesque Covehead Harbor, and nestled next to some of the most enviable beaches in Canada. Stanhope Summer Home is perfect for your family vacation, golf destination vacation, romantic getaway, or even a few friends looking to getaway to relax. This is only a two-year old property with new appliances, fixtures, and décor creating a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere!
Stanhope has many nature trails, campgrounds, and hiking trails to explore. For those looking for more active sports, Stanhope is great for kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, and biking. Golfing is always another option as there is a first rate golf course in Stanhope, perfect for an afternoon game.
Stanhope Summer Home is open from June 1st to October 5th annually.
- 5 minute walk to beach
- 1 kilometre to the Stanhope Golf and Country Club
- Walking and bike trail along Stanhope Bay (2 minute walk)
- Minutes to the Covehead Harbour for restaurants, and deep sea fishing.
- PEI National Park Pass provided with refundable deposit
- Sleeps up to 6 people (can put a bed in the den if necessary)